Tuesday, June 22, 2010

serisously??

for once in your life take responsibility for your fucking actions. Don't expect to stay the same after the shit you did, take responsibility for the fact that she's alone and you do NOTHING but buy new things for the others and expect everything to be ok. it doesn't work that way and it never will, you may want things to go your way well too fucking bad. IT NEVER WILL! you screwed up, I lost respect, I lost trust, I lost my mom's husband... I lost someone who I wanted to be like when i grew up. that's over... way to go! way to do what you want when you want because you are not under "pressure" any more! GO SCREW YOURSELF AND THEN TELL ME IF YOU ARE OK?! ya im angry and you wonder why i don't talk to you... congratulations!!! im talking to you, you happy?? i hope so, cause this is all you're gunna get for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment