Tuesday, August 31, 2010

wishes it was all easier

I just read my friends most recent post and just wanted to imprint it into my mind so i could always have it with me. Sometimes i wish writing the way he wrote came so much easier to me, i wish it was the fountain of words that spill out everyday but had meaning and thought and cause behind them.
Maybe one day i'll sit and write without care of what people say, 0r think... but for now i will constantly be aware of my surroundings and what they think of me. It's not healthy i know, but it's so hard to not.

So that's my post for now, and we will have to see what the future holds. :)

1 comment:

  1. This has nothing to do with your post- but I LOVE YOU & I LOVE YOUR NEW PICTURE! So cheeky, adorable & yet somewhat vulnerable. Love it.
    And, as for your audience out here in the world wide web... don't give us a second thought. Just write from your heart & it will always be true, thoughtful & meaningful.
    Just like when you're on stage with the lights in your face, you can't see beyond the edge of darkness. You just are who you are in that moment, and nothing else much matters. ♥

    ReplyDelete